Spiritual Direction is a type of spiritual counseling. It involves attending to the body, soul and spirit; listening, guiding, and focusing on one's relationship with God in everyday life.
Spiritual Direction may allow for:
- a deeper awareness and growth in one's relationship with God
- learning practices to help integrate the body, soul, and spirit
- trusted, confidential companionship in the midst of loss, grief and transitions
Available for women of all ages. Although my roots are in the Christian tradition, I am comfortable working with many traditions, or none. We generally meet once a month, a sliding scale is available. For further information, please call: (360) 344-2255.
- BA Evergreen State College
- MA Theology, Seattle University
- Certificate in Spiritual Direction, Vancouver School of Theology, U.B.C.
- Member of Spiritual Directors International